Our flat fee MLS listing will place your property on the local MLS in Hawaii (HI) for a simple one-time fee, so you’ll save the typical expensive real estate commission that most Realtors, brokers, and agents charge.
Included With Your Hawaii MLS Listing:
- 6 Months on your local MLS in Hawaii (HI)
- 6 Photos on MLS
- 4 Photos on Realtor.com listing
- Listing on other major real estate websites
- Listing on hundreds of individual local agent and broker websites
- Broker listing support throughout the process
- Required state disclosures provided
- You choose the buyer’s broker commission
- No cancellation fees and No commission if you find a buyer
- Buyer phone and email leads forwarded to you
What Happens After I Purchase?
- You’ll be contacted within 1-2 business days by our local broker
- They will provide you with the information necessary to list your home on the MLS
- Once you complete the listing process, your home will be added to the MLS
- You will have the opportunity to review your MLS listing for accuracy
- Listings on other websites may take an additional 2-5 days to post
Why List With MLS MY HOME.com
Because with our Flat Fee MLS Listing your home will get the same online exposure on websites that display MLS listings, including Realtor.com, national websites like REMAX.com, and hundreds of local broker websites.
You can offer a typical 3% commission to buyer agents, or pay absolutely no commission if you find your own buyer not represented by an agent! With our Flat Fee Listing you won’t pay 6% or even 5%, and you’ll get the same exposure on the same MLS that all agents, brokers, and Realtors use, for a simple low flat fee!
With a traditional listing, you would pay about 3% commission of your home’s sale price to the listing broker, and then another 3% commission to the buyer’s broker. When you list with us, using our flat fee listing, you cut out the “listing” broker commission side and only pay the buyer’s broker commission, which will save you thousands of dollars – THAT’S MORE OF YOUR EQUITY IN YOUR OWN POCKET, not the Realtors.
If the buyer is represented by a broker, you pay the commission (you decide when you list how much you want to offer) at the closing. If the buyer is not represented, then you pay nothing more! Remember – Throughout the whole process, you always retain the right to sell your home “For Sale By Owner” and pay NO commission.
Your Flat Fee Listing will be added to the local MLS and look the same as all other listings, with the exception of the showing instructions, which will have your contact phone for agents to call you.
Hawaii, Honolulu, Kauai, Maui